Monday, September 19, 2011

Quick Thoughts


  • Lots of great musicians releasing new albums lately. Ben Rector last week, and now Gungor and NeedtoBreathe this week. Not enough music budget for me right now.
  • Knox Mccoy didn't give us our Monday Morning Meatloaf today....could make for a long week without it.
  • Mizzou plays at Oklahoma this week. I feel like Mizzou really got the short end of the stick with this one year of scheduling we will have in the Big 12 minus 2 minus 1.
  • With Pitt and Syracuse gone to the ACC, The Big 12 should go after TCU, Louisville, and Cincinatti to replace nebraska, Colorado, and A&M. Would make sense geographically and 3 decent teams in football, and 2 in basketball. Too bad this realignment has nothing to do with geography and rivalries though. And too bad the Big 12 is done for for realz now. See ya Texas, OU, Okie St, and Tech apparently.
  • I need to get my mom on the internet so I can double my amount of blog readers. (Shout out to my wife, Miriam for being my avid reader!!!)
  • Gonna be a busy week work wise. Got lots of two job days this week, hopefully I stay sane, and keep up with the dishes, my arch nemesis.
  • I asked Tyler Tarver who should be my new arch nemesis as I was in need of one. He went with Ashton Kutcher and girls sticking their tongues out in photos. Kutcher I can make happen. But dirty dishes might beat out girls sticking their tongues out for now.
  • Ashton Kutcher could be a great arch nemesis, but he might be making it too easy for me with his recent look (see below) and joining bad sitcoms.
  • We are gonna make our 1st chili of the season this week. Kind of excited about it.
  • Also not too excited because it means it snows soon here. We have had a couple overnights with frost already.
  • I am gonna try to make Seen Now Shared a weekly post on Thursday's. Could be hard when I find some good stuff. I already have enough for this week.
  • Speaking of posts, trying to think of more stuff with good content to distract myself with. I just love quick posts too much...like this one.
Kutcher!!!! At least make it difficult for me.

No comments: